To keep our patrons and our employees as safe as possible, please take a moment to review some simple guidelines.
- Please do not move our seating arrangements (chairs, tables)
- Seating is first-come, first-served
- The taproom is open at 50% capacity, stay tuned for any changes
- Please wear a mask when ordering or when entering the taproom for bathroom use
- Due to ABC restrictions, consuming cans or growlers on the premises is strictly prohibited
- Kids and leashed pets are welcome, but we ask that you keep them with your group
- Plastic cups will be provided for all pours and a new cup will be provided for each pour. Please dispose of all trash in our receptacles provided
- Employees will be sanitizing common areas on a scheduled basis
- Please be kind to each other and our staff, we are working very hard to provide you with the best experience given the changes
We thank you for your cooperation and for choosing Eavesdrop to provide you with an excellent craft beer experience!